There are many different anime haircuts, such as the basic shaggy cut or asymmetric bob cut. Anime hair can be styled in many ways; it can be straightened, curled, braided, or dyed!
This blog post will give you an overview of making your anime haircut and its history.
Anime hair or anime haircut is a hairstyle that has become popular in Japan. The anime character, Nagisa Furukawa from Clannad, introduced this type of haircut to the world with her red hair and long bangs.
PURPOSE OF THE ANIME HAIRSTYLE
Anime haircuts are not new; they’ve been around for a long time.
What is different about anime hair is that it has become popular, and people want to emulate the style of their favorite character from their favorite show or sport.
The purpose of an anime haircut isn’t so much practical as it has more to do with fashion; it’s a stylized, customized look.
ANIME HAIRCUT IN REAL LIFE | THE REALITY OF THE ANIME HAIRCUT
Anime haircuts are not practical for everyday life.
They can be difficult to manage, and styling is a pain, especially if you’re going from work or school straight home because it will take up more time in the morning.
Anime hair isn’t easy to maintain, so if your goal is having that “fresh out of bed” look, this haircut might not be for you.
ANIME FEMALE | FEMALE ANIME HAIRCUT
Anime haircuts are popular with females because the style is feminine and more delicate.
If one has thick hair, it’s best to get a layered cut to make your hair look softer and smoother.
If you have thin or straight hair, then an angled bob might be good for you.
HOW TO GET AN ANIME HAIRCUT?
- The best way to get an anime haircut is by visiting a professional hairstylist who knows how to cut and style it.
- The stylist will ask for your hair length, face shape, desired hairstyle (or the character you want to match), as well as what range of colors are available at their salon.
- If they have your desired color or are willing to use the salon colors, they will dye it for a more authentic anime look.
- After that, the stylist will cut and style your hair accordingly with their shears and tools (blades on electric razors) before washing it out again.
- You’ll be left with an anime haircut that can be styled any way you want.
- However, suppose the cosmetologist doesn’t have your desired color or is unwilling to dye it for a more authentic anime look. In that case, they will make recommendations and show other styles.
- This should not dissuade you from getting an anime haircut since many hair products on the market will give you the color and style you are looking for.
- After that, it is essential to note that a professional cosmetologist or stylist should do anime haircuts.
- This hairstyle can take up to four hours, if not more, so make sure you plan before getting one.
- The person cutting your hair should also be someone who you can be comfortable with as this is a very intimate experience.
- Lastly, anime haircuts are not just for women. Men have been requesting them in increasing numbers over the past few years and should not feel too ashamed to do so either.
THE BEST WAY TO CARE FOR YOUR NEW ANIME HAIRCUT
The best way to care for your new anime haircut is to avoid washing your hair for at least two days after the haircut.
When you finally wash your hair, make sure that the water isn’t too hot and use regular shampoo if possible, as some shampoos can strip color from your new hairstyle.
If you are using a clarifying shampoo, then be careful about which one since there are two different types.
After washing your hair, you should use a leave-in conditioner to protect the cuticle of each strand and seal any moisture into it.
You can also do this by applying a serum that contains protein or oil like argan oil which will help with frizzing and dryness caused by chlorine during swimming.
WHO SHOULD NOT GET ANIME HAIRCUT?
If you have very thin or curly hair, this hairstyle may be too difficult to maintain and will require more maintenance than that a normal cut would need.
In addition, it is important to note that these haircuts can get expensive as they take up so much time.
That’s why it is important to find a stylist who knows how to do an anime haircut and can make the process as cost-effective for you as possible!
THE PROS OF GETTING AN ANIME HAIRCUT:
- It makes you stand out from the crowd and show your personality.
- You can do it with your own hair or get extensions to make it more dramatic.
- Anime haircuts are usually very long, so they will give you a lot of styling options for any occasion.
- There is no age limit for these haircuts and they suit any hair type.
THE CONS OF GETTING AN ANIME HAIRCUT
- It is hard to maintain this hairstyle to require more maintenance than a regular cut.
- It may not be the best option if you have a round face shape or any other facial features that are more prominent than others because it can make certain parts of your face stand out in an unflattering way.
- It takes up a lot of time to style your hair so that you would need to prepare at least two hours for your morning routine.
Lastly, anime haircuts are a fun way to change up your look for the day or even week.
They may not be practical if you’re in school, have an office job, and need to maintain that professional appearance but they can be great on weekends when you want something different than what everyone else is doing.
As long as it suits your personality, there’s no reason you shouldn’t get one.
canada visa application embassy singapore says
Thanks for the blog article.Thanks Again. Awesome.
to learn more says
Xoilac Tv Thẳng Soccer sanh rongĐội tuyển chọn futsal nước ta đã được một trận đấu đồng ý được trước đối thủ đầy sức mạnh Lebanon. Kết trái Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu vs Bình Phước thời điểm hôm nay 18h00 ngày 5/5, Hạng nhất Việt Nam.
Jerrold Price says
I do believe all of the ideas you have introduced in your post.They’re really convincing and can certainly work.Still, the posts are very brief for newbies. May you please prolong them a little from next time?Thank you for the post.
skredder oslo says
Say, you got a nice post. Will read on…
I think this is a real great post. Keep writing.
Same day tour packages from Delhi says
Say, you got a nice post.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.
boarding school di Bandung says
Initially/Last Purpose scorer – A wager on which player will score initial/last in a soccer match.
led flood light 100w says
Wow, great blog article.Much thanks again. Fantastic.
Enjoyed looking through this, very good stuff, thankyou . “It requires more courage to suffer than to die.” by Napoleon Bonaparte.
Lancet 2000; 356 1213 8 buy z pack
Say, you got a nice blog.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.
for more information says
It’s nearly impossible to find educated people about this subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about!Thanks
Kelvin Kaemingk Eagan, MN says
Really appreciate you sharing this blog.Thanks Again. Cool.
click reference says
Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It’s always interesting to read content from other writers and use something from their sites.
food blogs says
Thanks-a-mundo for the blog article.Much thanks again. Really Cool.
PCB manufacturing says
I truly appreciate this blog article. Great.
You actually said this effectively!writing an essay for college admission writers help statement of purpose writing service
PCB manufacturing says
Great blog.Much thanks again. Awesome.
Islamic Finance says
If you would like to get much from this article then you have to apply such methods to your won blog.
I’m amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The issue is something not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy I stumbled across this during my search for something regarding this.